2-4 October 2020
AH3 has the pleasure to organise Dutch Nash Hash for 2020. Accommodation is situated in the woods of North Brabant. Autumn should bring out the rich colours of the leaves including our favourite: Orange!
Programme – Tentative
Thursday – Full Moon Red Dress Hash
– Pre-Lube Hosted by FILTH H3
– Charity fundraiser
Friday – 1600 hrs
– Bar opens
– Warm-up trail
– Haberdashery market
– Lunch perhaps
– Runs for all shapes and sizes
– Take a shower – Please!
– Food again
– Party time – Be Jurassic!
– Start packing – start cleaning your room – make it as tidy as you found it on the Friday
– Finish packing – help tidy up the house and bathrooms and everything else
– Hangover trail
– Eat and drink all leftovers
– Go home – Please!
€180 – payable on registration before 31st March 2020
€190 – payable on registration before 30th June 2020
€200 – payable on registration from 1st July 2020
You will be sent Bank details after you have registered.
– Accommodation for 2 nights including bed-sheets
– Meals from Friday evening through to Sunday lunchtime
– Beer and Wine and Softies
– Goody Bag, but NO t-shirt
Price does NOT Include
– Bring your own personalized beer-mug
– Transportation to and from the venue — the train gets you as close as 4.3 km.
Battle of the Bitches — guess what — Slippery won —
Frequently asked Enquiries:
Beer but no f*cking Heineken, right?
– Rest assured, Boar Whore of the FILTH is in charge of beer. There will be strong stuff for the Belguims and Pils for the Germans. The beer budget takes the lions share. But there will be a crate of Heineken for the Sembachers, as I know how much they like it!
What’s for Breakfast?
– We have Opee in charge of breakfast and there will be eggs. Volunteers to join his breakfast crew are most welcome.
I have fallen off top bunks, so do what you will with that
– The accommodation has 40 2-person rooms and only a couple of rooms with a bunk bed. The chance is small that you’ll be on a top bunk.
In case you do fall off, we think it is best we leave just where you are, less chance to get injured any further.
Let’s get nekkid!
– The grounds of the site will still be open to muggles for camping, so we should not disturb them too much, but I’m sure Opee will still be thinking of a midnight naked run which can head out the front entrance.
Jack Daniels please
– BYO. In the interests of the environment we are channeling funds to providing quality drinks and food. There might even be some Tanquery gin, but that’ll be hidden in the GM’s room and for select hashers only. How much of the budget is left over determines what’s in the goody bag.
– Scroll down to see who else is coming
We can accommodate a pack of 95. Most rooms are for 2 hashers in single beds with shared bathrooms. Only a few bunk-beds. You need to register individually. If you are a couple or have a consensual roommate preference there is an opportunity to indicate that at the end of the form. We are not a dating app though. Don’t forget to read the disclaimers. By registering, you agree with them.
Hashers fully understand that they are solely responsible for their own foolish behaviour and any consequences arising from that (including, but not limited to, financial, mental or physical problems). In no circumstances hashers shall hold organisers responsible for their own foolishness.
– Refunds: Basically, you will get a refund if you cancel only if we can fill your spot. If for some mysterious reason the event is canceled all together and we have already incurred expenses, we will refund the leftovers.